Avion VTOL 260 fixed-wing Drone for long Endurance mapping and inspection
Avion VTOL 260 has a highly advanced aerodynamic design. It is made of composite materials, which features high strength and lightweight. The fuselage is big enough to hold a flight controller, batteries, or other devices.
It can take off and land vertically with only small areas needed. The frame of Avion VTOL 260 is the only 2.7kg, and max take-off weight is 13kg, the stall speed of the Avion VTOL 260 is 16m/s, the highest speed is about 110km/h.
Avion VTOL 260 can perform a long-range inspection, survey, and mapping etc.
Avion VTOL 260 now has white, grey two colors available, but if you need other colors, we can also customize the color for you.
- Version: Avion VTOL 260 Baby Shark Model
- Color: White; Matt Grey
- Wingspan: 2500mm
- Length: 1400mm
- Material: Composites
- Frame Weight: 2.7kg
- RTF Weight: 5.6kg (no battery, no payload)
- Max. Take-off Weight: 0~1500m/13kg; 1500m~3000m/11kg
- Endurance: 2.5h
- Max Cruising Speed: 110km/h
- Suggested Cruising Speed: 21-22m/s
- Stall Speed: 16m/s
- Max Bank Rate: 30°
- Suggested Take-off Altitude: 0~3000m
- Take-off/Landing: VTOL
- Fixed-wing/VTOL Working Voltage: 24V/48V
463 total views, 8 views today
462 total views, 7 views today